- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
- Mammootty and Kiccha Sudeep Follow Mahesh Babu's Success Path – Here's What They Did!
- Elon Musk's X Shifts Gears to Become a Job-Search Hub
- Kharge promises Rs 5,000 to poor families every month
- Welfare, development joint agenda: Manohar
50 bind-over cases booked on cricket betting organisers
District police booked 50 bind-over cases and keeping vigil on the IPL cricket match organisers to check the bettings in the ongoing IPL season.
Vijayawada: District police booked 50 bind-over cases and keeping vigil on the IPL cricket match organisers to check the bettings in the ongoing IPL season.
District superintendent of police SS Tripathi asked the police officials to keep vigil on the suspect punters and cricket betting organisers. He regretted many youth are suffering losses due to the bettings and requested the parents to keep an eye on their children.
He said the punters and betting organisers lure the innocent youth and trap them by offering good returns. Tripathi appealed to the youth not to fall prey to the offers and asked the people to give complaint to the whatsapp no. 9182 990 135 or to Dial 100 about the cricket betting. He said the police are ready to take action on the betting organisers.