- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Andhra Pradesh Cabinet Meeting To Take Place In A Short While
The Andhra Pradesh state cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be held today.
The Andhra Pradesh state cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be held today. The conference is scheduled to take place at the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat at 11 am. According to reliable information, Jagannanna Amma ODI scheme starting from January 26, approval for a massive water grid project at the cost of Rs 46,675 crore On December 21, the welfare of handloom weavers by providing Rs. Twenty-four thousand per year will be addressed in the meeting.
Providing of 6000 vehicles for the transport of sand to various categories of youth. Encouraging farmers to grow small grains. Abolition of the system of outsourcing Robot sand making. Recruitment of employees to a super speciality hospital being built in the Udanam area will be discussed in the cabinet meeting.
The cabinet will approve important issues such as appointment of members of village courts, higher education, school education regulation and supervisory commissions.
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy had initiated the YSR Raithu Bharosa - PM Kisan Scheme yesterday to provide assistance to the farmers with Rs 13500 per annum.