- Doctors blame junk food for rising heart problems among school-going kids
- PLtechnicals Daily Morning Report
- Spotify lays off 200 employees in podcast division
- Rambha birthday special: Actress who ruled for almost two decades
- Apple expected to reveal mixed-reality headset at developer conference
- Train crash: Odisha to bear transportation cost of bodies
- Embark on a Transformative Journey in Business Leadership with MIT-WPU's Integrated Business Management Programme
- 360LIFE, A Leading Real Estate Developer Celebrated WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
- CEAT Celebrates World Environment Day
- Hansal Mehta shares his ‘cardinal rule’ while crafting characters
Andhra Pradesh govt. reshuffles 13 IPS officers in the state, issues orders
In a major reshuffle, 13 IPS officers transferred in Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday. Check the details of the latest reshuffle.
The Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday issued orders transferring 13 IPS officers in the state. Among those transferred are Aishwarya Rastogi as Rajahmundry Urban SP, Dr. Shimoshi as Vigilance and Enforcement (General Admin) SP, Rahuldev Sharma as West Godavari District SP, and Koya Praveen as Octopus SP.
Vikrant Patil as Vizianagaram APSP Battalion Commandant, Ammi Reddy as Law and Order AIG in the DGP's office, Mallika Garg as Prakasam District SP, Rahul Dev Singh as Vijayawada Railways SP, Ajit Vejendla as Mangalagiri APSP Battalion Commandant, GS Sunil has been transferred as Kakinada APSP Battalion Commandant, Gautami Shali as Visakhapatnam DCP-1 and Vakul Jindal as Intelligence CM SG SP. It also directed Narayan Nayak to report to the DGP office.
It is known that the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government in Andhra Pradesh has transferred 16 IPS officers to the state last week. The government has issued orders promoting some of them.