- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Andhra Pradesh registers 765 new coronavirus cases and 9 deaths today
Coronavirus Update in Andhra Pradesh: AP reports 765 new cases and 9 deaths in the last twenty four hours.
Coronavirus Update in Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh on Thursday reported 765 fresh coronavirus cases taking the total tally to 20,52,763 cases across the state. Meanwhile, the death toll has increased to 14,204 with 9 new deaths in the last twenty-four hours with two in Krishna and Guntur, one each Chittoor, East Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Nellore districts respectively.
On the other hand, as many as 973 new patients were cured on Sunday taking the total recoveries to 20,28,202 and there are currently 10,357 active cases.
According to district-wise data, Chittoor reported 161 new infections, followed by East Godavari 94 cases and Guntur 91 while Anantapur has logged least cases with single case in the last twenty four hours. Andhra Pradesh conducted 2.85 Covid-19 tests across the state so far including 45,481 tests in the last twenty four hours. The state has vaccinated four crore people across the state in Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile, as many as 22,842 new COVID-19 cases reported in the last 24 hours across the country. While about 244 people have died due to the coronavirus.