AP Eamcet 2019 test begins
The AP EAMCET 2019 test begins from today (20 April). This year the exams are conducted by JNTU - Kakinada.
Amaravati: The AP EAMCET 2019 test begins from today (20 April). This year the exams are conducted by JNTU - Kakinada.
From today onwards the test will be continued till 23 April. The AP EAMCET 2019 will be held in two shifts (Morning and afternoon) from 10 am to 1 pm, and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
The engineering entrance exam will be held on April 20, 21, 22 and 23. The agriculture exam will be held on April 23-24.
Candidates who have opted to appear for both the exams shall have to take the exam on April 22 and April 23.
The AP EAMCET 2019 results will be declared on 1st May. The exam will grant admission to selected candidates into the first year of the academic session 2019-2020 in Andhra Pradesh.
- Nobody can counter Modi for next 25 years: Shiv Sena
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath must resign, says BJP
- We accept public mandate with utmost humility: Gehlot
- Modi has won, Congress has lost: Virbhadra Singh
- Twitter Philosopher RGV Famous For His Black Humour Comes Out With A Caustic Tweet