- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Bhuvaneswari Trade Fare exhibition from June 1
To create a pleasant ambience after a scorching hot sunny day the summer special exhibition at Swarajya Maidan, would bring solace to the denizens, said the Bhavaneswari Trade fare exhibition managing director B Srinivas here on Friday.
Vijayawada: To create a pleasant ambience after a scorching hot sunny day the summer special exhibition at Swarajya Maidan, would bring solace to the denizens, said the Bhavaneswari Trade fare exhibition managing director B Srinivas here on Friday.
Addressing the media, Srinivas said that the month long exhibition will be held from June 1 to 30. He said that they have decades of experience and had organised the exhibition and are hopeful of conducting successfully in the city. He said that there are many special attractions in the exhibition, which includes 35 Amusement rides and about 200 shops. Giant wheel, columbus, cup and saucer, train, break dance show and many more to entertain children and elders.
Food courts, fabric and readymade garment shops from various parts of the country, hand loom items, crockery and others shops were setup. He said that every day they would organise a cultural event at Kalavedika. The exhibition will continue for a month from 4 pm to 10 pm. Anjaneyulu, Siva, Iyappa, Kumar and others were present.