- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
CM to review poll prospects with district TDP leaders
DP supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has summoned the District TDP chief P Nani and the candidates of Assembly and Parliament seats in Chittoor district for attending a thorough review on the poll prospects on May 7 and 13.
Chittoor: TDP supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has summoned the District TDP chief P Nani and the candidates of Assembly and Parliament seats in Chittoor district for attending a thorough review on the poll prospects on May 7 and 13.
According to party sources. The Chief Minister will review the entire process of the general election held on April 11 in which the TDP leaders have to respond in Assembly constituency wise besides Parliament constituencies which include Chittoor, Tirupati and Rajampet seats.
Speaking to The Hans India here on Sunday, P Nani, District TDP chief said that all the contesting candidates of Chittoor Tirupati and Rajampet Parliament constituencies including Assembly segments of the three MP seats will participate in the meeting.
Chief Minister will review the poll outcome relating to Tirupati , Srikalahasti and Satyavedu on May 7 in the morning session and Chittoor, Kuppam, Palamaner , Chandragiri, Puthalapattu and Gangadhara Nellore assembly constituencies in the evening session. The Chief Minister is scheduled to review the poll outcome relating to Rajampet Parliament Constituency, confining to Madanapalli, Piler, Punganur and Thamballapalli Assembly segments on May 13 " he said. He further said that a micro level review would be made pertaining to all the Assembly segments of Chittoor, Tirupati and Rajampet Parliamentary constituencies.