- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
- Kashmiri activist Yana Mir accuses Delhi Customs of 'harassment' at IGI Airport
Improve skills to get jobs, students told
Aurobindo Pharmaceutical Company HR manager Midhalikar said students should learn other skills in addition to their curriculum to get better placements.
Guntur: Aurobindo Pharmaceutical Company HR manager Midhalikar said students should learn other skills in addition to their curriculum to get better placements. She addressed a meeting held at Vignan University at Vadlamaudi and created awareness to the MBA students on Saturday.
She said that students should try to get jobs in the campus selections and suggested the students to improve their skills to get jobs. She further said that there are opportunities in Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals. Vignan lecturer Dr Lakshminarayan was also present.