- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Jagan Mohan Reddy began exercise to fill nominated posts
- He will give TTD chairman post to Y V Subba Reddy to start filling the nominated posts
- MLA Roja likely to get Mahila Commission, MLA Alla Rama Krishna Reddy key post in the CRDA
Guntur: Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy began exercise to fill the nominated posts to woo the MLAs who expected berth in the state Cabinet and disappointed for not getting the berth in the state Cabinet.
First he will give TTD chairman post to his uncle and former MP Y .V Subba Reddy, who given his Ongole Lok Sabha seat to MP Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy. The state government will bring an ordinance to remove TDP leaders enjoying the nominated posts. Then Jagan Mohan Reddy will start nominated posts. First Y V Subba Reddy will get TTD chairman post.
MLA K Roja is likely to get AP Mahila Commission chairperson'post.She expected to get berth in the state Cabinet and when she did not berth in the State Cabinet, she disappointed. Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy offered a Mahila Commission chairperson's post.
Similarly, Mangalagiri MLA Alla Rama Krishna defeated IT minister Nara Lokesh in the recently Assembly elections. Though Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy assured berth in the state Cabinet, due to caste equations, , he did not get berth.
Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy is likely to offer a key post in the CRDA, is learnt. The latter had good knowledge on the CRDA affairs.