- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of cancer pill
- Shehbaz Sharif tipped to be Pak PM
- CBI or equivalent probe into ORR toll tenders
Lover commits suicide by jumping from girlfriends house in Nandyal
In a tragic incident, a lover has committed suicide by jumping from girlfriends house at Saleem Nagar in Nandyal of Kurnool district.
Kurnool: In a tragic incident, a lover has committed suicide by jumping from girlfriends house at Saleem Nagar in Nandyal of Kurnool district.
The deceased was identified as Sunny Mohit. It's said Mohit was upset as his girlfriend's father has lodged a kidnapping case against him. With this, he has committed suicide by jumping from her building.
Mohit is studying Intermediate second year in a private college here in the city. Over the information, the police have reached the spot, booked a case and investing further.