- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy throws challenge to EC and YSRCP
Before the results of the election are out, the ruling and opposition parties are making serious allegations over each other.
Amaravati: Before the results of the election are out, the ruling and opposition parties are making serious allegations over each other. The YSRCP leaders are opposing that the TDP chief and caretaker CM N Chandrababu Naidu is conducting the official review meetings and misusing the Praja Vedika by conducting the party activities.
Regarding the issue, the YSRCP leaders have given a complaint to the Election Commission. On the other side, the TDP leaders are expressing anger that what's wrong if Chief Minister conducts the review meeting with the officers.
In the middle of the situation, AP Agriculture Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy has made sensational comments and throws the challenge to the EC and YSRCP leaders that he'll conduct the review meeting with the agriculture department.
Minister Somireddy said he will see who will stop it. If anyone tried to stop his review meeting then he'll file a case against them in the Supreme court.
He fired do minister's and CM should sit at home? The Constitution has given them the right to rule. He questioned do the EC will not take the responsibility for the inter students who are committing suicides in Telangana?
Speaking to media Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy made allegations on YSRCP leader Anam Ramanarayana Reddy that without knowing the Reserve Bank guidelines how he worked as finance minister.
Over Intermediate student suicides in Telangana, the KCR government has to give the answer, Somireddy said. During the election code, the YSRCP leader Vijaysai Reddy raise objections over CM's meeting with MLAs and TDP leaders at Praja Vedika.
Regarding this, he has written a letter to AP CEO Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, where he complained that during the election code, is CM Chandrababu Naidu is violating the code.