- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
MITS students develop battery operated motorcycle
B.Tech III Year Mechanical Engineering students of Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle invented a Battery Operated Two Wheeler.
Madanapalle: B.Tech III Year Mechanical Engineering students of Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle invented a Battery Operated Two Wheeler. Shishir Reddy, Naveen Kumar, Tarun Kumar, Praveen, Sumanth, Sai Teja, Sunil, Reddy Pradeep Chandu, Sharath Kumar, Peddayya, Pawan Kalyan, Pawan Kumar, Avinash Bharadwaj, Siva Nagaraju, Prithvi Raj, Ganesh Kumar, Mani Deepam, Kalyan, Divija, Greeshma and Jaswant Kumar developed a two wheeler with the battery-powered bike and runs without fuel (petrol), Principal Dr. C. Yuvaraj told in the press meet on Sunday.
The bike was made with a single battery. Besides, other equipment for bike-making was also done by students. Principal said that the purchase of fuel is increasing day by day, and the students have made it a bike with a battery. The bike was presented by students at the Asian E-Bike Challenge Programme.
Students said that, if the battery charged once, the vehicle would run for 60 to 70 km at 80km per hour speed. They also said that 85,000/- rupees have been spent for developing of the vehicle. The College Management, Principal Dr. C. Yuvaraj, HOD – ME Dr. Suryanarayana Raju and others Congratulated the students.