- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Naidu congratulates Jagan and Modi
Respecting the public mandate, TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu has extended best wishes to both YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the state and Prime Minister Narendra Modi at national level for their victory.
Amaravati: Respecting the public mandate, TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu has extended best wishes to both YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the state and Prime Minister Narendra Modi at national level for their victory, in a press conference on Thursday at his residence, after the election results announced by the Election Commission of India.
He said that he will analyse the election results and then explain public on the defeat. He further appreciated the TDP leaders and cadre who have worked hard for the party during the general elections.
Explaining that he did not want to make any criticism on it, he maintained that he give respect to the public mandate. Stating that it is minimum responsibility of a leader to accept the public verdict and hence he came to address the press conference.