- CUET Preparation Strategy
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
Nara Lokesh and Alla RK face to face at Assembly lobby
An interesting scene has taken place during the Assembly sessions on Tuesday.
Amaravati: An interesting scene has taken place during the Assembly sessions on Tuesday. As part of the ongoing sessions, the YSRCP Mangalagiri MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy and TDP MLC Nara Lokesh have reached the Assembly.
On the occasion, Alla RK and Nara Lokesh had a face to face encounter at Assembly lobby. In this process, Lokesh greets and give a handshake to MLA RK and congratulated him. Responding over it MLA RK said thanks. It's interesting to see these two opponents meeting for the first time in this way.
In 2019 general elections, from Mangalagiri Assembly constituency Alla Ramakrishna Reddy and Nara Lokesh have contested as MLA candidates. Where the YSRCP candidate Alla RK has won the elections over TDP candidate Nara Lokesh with 5,200 votes majority.
With this, MLA RK has won the Mangalagiri seat for the second time. Nara Lokesh who was elected as MLC has contested in alive elections for the first time. After the defeat, Lokesh is still continuing in MLC post.