- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
One died due to sun stroke in Nagarkurnool
A MGNREGA worker from Sainipally village of Bijinepaly manal of Nagarkurnool district is reportedly said to have died due to sun stroke on Tuesday.
Nagarkurnool: A MGNREGA worker from Sainipally village of Bijinepaly manal of Nagarkurnool district is reportedly said to have died due to sun stroke on Tuesday.
According to villagers Cheviti Krishnaiah, of Sainipally who went for MGNREGA work in morning, had returned at around 12.30 pm to his home complained of uneasyness.
However, soon after that he fell ill as by the time he was taken to hospital, he was already declared brought dead. The doctors have reported to have died of sun stroke.