- Odisha braces for heavy rainfall
- Hyderabad: BJP flays MIM attack on Karimnagar MP’s office
- Hyderabad: ‘Op Akarsh’: BRS readying to poach key Cong leaders
- Lifestyle, food habits key to protect heart: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar
- Vijayawada rly division launches online employee ID card services
- Govt strongly committed to empoverment of tribals: Rathod
- KCR ensured political uplift of tribal people, says Errabelli
- Boat facility launched in Bhadrakali Lake
- 6 men gang rape minor girl near Patna
- Pawan Kalyan's fourth leg of Varahi Yatra from tomorrow, here is schedule
Parties waiting at registration offices A frozen online system
The online system is not working in registrar offices across the East Godavari district since Monday morning.
RAJAMAHENDRAVARAM (EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT): The online system is not working in registrar offices across the East Godavari district since Monday morning. There are 18 registration offices across the district. Almost 100 to 150 registrations were stopped in every office. Land sellers, buyers, and document writers were waiting at the respective offices since morning as the registrations were not completed.
The government is significantly increasing the market value of land across the state from June 1. In the East Godavari district, the market value is going to be increased by different percentages from the current value in different areas. It is unofficially said that the market value will increase by a minimum of 30 percent in some areas and a maximum of 80 percent in some areas.
Document writer M Sharma said that all the documents have been uploaded by paying the stamp duties this morning, but the document printout is not coming