- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
RUDSETI offers free training course in beauty parlour management
RUDSETI is planning to conduct 30-day free training programme in Beauty Parlor Management for unemployed women of Prakasam district.
Ongole: The Rural Development and Self Employment Training Institute (RUDSETI) is planning to conduct 30-day free training programme in Beauty Parlor Management for unemployed women of Prakasam district.
The RUDSETI, which is jointly established by Canara Bank and Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Educational Trust, conducts free training programme on its premises in Ongole and offers free boarding and lodging to the candidates.
RUDSETI director P Pratap Reddy informed that the training programme for women in Beauty Parlor Management will commence from May 5. He said the women candidate must be native of Prakasam district, and have minimum educational qualification of Class VII, and aged between 19 and 45 years.
He asked the candidates to send their full biodata to the address, Director, RUDSITI, TTDC Compound, 4th Lane 11 Cross Line, Bhagya Nagar, Ongole- 523001 and may contact on 9849462222 for more information.