- Google introduces new voices for Assistant app
- Microsoft tests dynamic lighting feature for window 11
- 44% of small businesses expect to hire fewer people due to AI: Report
- EMBIBE Launches AI-powered Lab Experiments App: A Game-Changer for Students and Schools Across India
- WTC Shamshabad, IFCCI plan meet on French mkt
- Comic Con India and Warner Bros. India host an exclusive fan-first premiere of DC’s ‘The Flash’
- Online Scam: Delhi Police arrest two Cyber Crooks
- IITR develops haemoglobin self test kit that gives result in 30 seconds
- Vijayawada: Issue of student bus passes commences
- WTC Final: India let themselves down in the first hour of Day 1, says Ricky Ponting
School Health Clinic organised at Burripalem
Cine actor G Mahesh Babu in association with Andhra Hospitals organised School Health Clinic at Burripalem village to mark Children’s Day on Thursday.
Vijayawada: Cine actor G Mahesh Babu in association with Andhra Hospitals organised School Health Clinic at Burripalem village to mark Children's Day on Thursday.
This camp was led by Andhra Hospital's General Paediatrics, Paediatric ENT and Paediatric Ophthalmology. In this camp, doctors discussed the common paediatric problems, seasonal diseases, treating those problems, cleanliness and preventive measures that should be taken.
A total of 143 children were seen in this camp and medicines were given after consultation. This was the 27th camp in association with actor Mahesh Babu since 2016. Dr PV Rama Rao, chief of children's services and director, Andhra Hospitals said that health awareness and health camps would continue.
Mahesh Babu's aim was to develop Burripalem as a model health village in Andhra Pradesh in association with Andhra Hospitals. Dr Laxman, Dr Nagendra, Dr Deepthi, Dr Venkat, staff nurses and pharmacist contributed in this camp.