- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Services of NTR to Telugu States recalled
The TDP district leaders including district chief P Nani have paid floral tributes to TDP founder and former Chief Minister (united AP) Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao on his 96th birth anniversary here on Tuesday.
Chittoor: The TDP district leaders including district chief P Nani have paid floral tributes to TDP founder and former Chief Minister (united AP) Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao on his 96th birth anniversary here on Tuesday.
On the occasion, the TDP leaders recalled his services as an actor and politician to combined State. Nani said irrigation projects like Telugu Ganga, HNSS and GNSS became reality because of NTR's great vision. Telugu Ganga was a gift by NTR to Tamil Nadu State, he averred.
The district chief lauded TDP supremo N Chandrababu Naidu for continuing the legacy of NTR in developing the State. ZP Chairperson Girvani, senior TDP leaders AS Manohar, V Surendra Kumar and others were present. Earlier, the TDP leaders have garlanded the NTR statues situated on the premises of ZP office, DCCB and municipal office.