- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
TDP Is Being Haunted With Cases: Yet Another Case Filed on Two MLAs in Visakha
Ever since the YSRCP headed by Jagan Mohan Reddy came to power, the TDP is being haunted with cases.
Ever since the YSRCP headed by Jagan Mohan Reddy came to power, the TDP is being haunted with cases. Some leaders, former ministers and MLAs are on the verge of cases. Recently, two other TDP MLAs from Visakha district have been charged. The case was filed against MLAs Velagapudi Ramakrishnababu and Vasupalli Ganesh Kumar for allegedly rallying without permission and behaving in contempt of the police during Chandrababu's visit to the district.
Former Chief Minister Chandrababu also responded to the case filed against TDP MLAs Vasupalli Ganesh and Velagapudi Ramakrishna. He questioned the government would the problems be solved upon filing the instances on the TDP leaders. And advised the govt to focus on the governance rather than action in political vengeance. TDP chief condemned the illegal cases against TDP leaders.
TDP chief Chandrababu visited Visakha on Thursday, and the activists tried to take the rally to welcome their leader. However, TDP leaders got into an argument when the police blocked him from giving permission. The complaint was filed on Friday after the police lodged a complaint alleging misbehaviour.