- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
As part of second day of TDP's Mahanadu, a massive public meeting is all set the begin in a while at Rajahmahendravaram.
As part of second day of TDP's Mahanadu, a massive public meeting is all set the begin in a while at Rajahmahendravaram. The party activists and fans have flocked the the venue in large scale. The TDP leaders are hosting the dias until Naidu arrives at the meeting. TDP leaders Atchennaidu, Nara Lokesh and other present at the meeting.
TDP national president Chandrababu will arrive at the venue and address the huge public before releasing the first phase of manifesto. The manifesto will be mainly focus on welfare, development, farmers, women and youth.
Meanwhile, heavy rain occurred at Mahanadu venue in Vemagiri of Kadiam Mandal. However, the leaders went on the speak despite rain cheering the public. Heavy rain and gusty winds led the flexes and cut-outs fell to the ground.
Mahanadu meetings started on the first day with the registration of delegates at the premises on Saturday. TDP National General Secretary Nara Lokesh registered his name as representative in Mahanadu.