- TUDA Chairman Chevireddy Mohit Reddy expressed his gratitude towards Sivaprasad Reddy
- Car runs over dog in Goa, one booked
- Fire breaks out in Delhi apartment, two rescued
- Ex-India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Vidya Balan Takes Legal Action Against Fake Instagram Account
- K’taka govt suspends police officer for filing ‘false case’ against 40 lawyers
- MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam East Constituency Receives Great Response
- WPL: Sutherland will add a lot of firepower to our team, says DC captain Lanning
- Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate projects worth Rs 13,000 cr in Karnataka
- Amazon plans to launch low-priced fashion vertical 'Bazaar' in India
Teachers asked to get educated about JnanaBhumi portal
Principals of various colleges and staff should educate themselves with JnanaBhumi portal knowledge to pay scholarships to students promptly without delay, said East Godavari collector Karikeya Mishra.
Kakinada: Principals of various colleges and staff should educate themselves with JnanaBhumi portal knowledge to pay scholarships to students promptly without delay, said East Godavari collector Karikeya Mishra.
Addressing the meet of principals of JNTU, Kakinada and Adikavi Nannaya University affiliated colleges at JNTU-Kakinada on Tuesday, the collector said that this JnanaBhumi portal has been introduced by the government with the purpose of paying scholarships to students in a transparent way, in a stipulated time period, which he said was yielding good results.
The collector suggested the principals to have full knowledge on this portal functioning and uploading details of the students for scholarships. The collector also suggested them to provide training to the staff who deals with this subject.
M S Sobha Rani, DD Social welfare department on this occasion said that new version 2.0 of JnanaBhumi has been introduced by the government for effective results in disbursing scholarships. Joint collector 2 Ch Satti Babu and principals of various colleges attended the meeting.