- Skill development training mandatory for fireworks factory staff in TN dist
- TUDA Chairman Chevireddy Mohit Reddy expressed his gratitude towards Sivaprasad Reddy
- Car runs over dog in Goa, one booked
- Fire breaks out in Delhi apartment, two rescued
- Ex-India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Vidya Balan Takes Legal Action Against Fake Instagram Account
- K’taka govt suspends police officer for filing ‘false case’ against 40 lawyers
- MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam East Constituency Receives Great Response
- WPL: Sutherland will add a lot of firepower to our team, says DC captain Lanning
- Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate projects worth Rs 13,000 cr in Karnataka
YS Jagan transfers Chandrababu Naidu's team from CMO
Satish Chandra, G Sai Prasad, M Girija Sankar, AV Rajamouli are asked to report at the GAD and put them on hold until further orders issued.
Amaravati:Satish Chandra, Special CS to CM, G Sai Prasad, Principal Secretary to CM, M Girija Sankar, Secretary to CM and AV Rajamouli, Secretary to CM are asked to report at General Administration Department with immediate effect by chief secretary LV Subrahmanyam on Thursday, just after concluding swearing-in ceremony of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as new chief minister.
They are asked to report at the GAD and put them on hold until further orders issued.
It is worth to mention here that these officials have played a key role during the regime of TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu, till new government formed.