- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Equity indices open in green, Nifty above 13,000
The key Indian equity indices opened on a positive note on Tuesday tracking gains in the Asian markets.
Mumbai:The key Indian equity indices opened on a positive note on Tuesday tracking gains in the Asian markets.
BSE Sensex rose around 150 points and the Nifty50 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) is trading above the psychological mark of 13,000 points.
Around 9.30 a.m., Sensex was trading at 44,299.31, higher by 149.59 points or 0.34 per cent from the previous close of 44,149.72.
It opened at 44,435.83, and has touched an intra-day high of 44,470.26 and a low of 44,118.10 points.
The Nifty50 closed at 13,008.10, higher by 39.15 points or 0.3 per cent from its previous close.
The top gainers on the Sensex so far were Ultratech Cement, Infosys and Sun Pharmaceuticals so far, while ONGC, Mahindra & Mahindra and Nestle India were the major losers.