- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
- National and International Days Of June 2023
- Watch Galli Chinnadi Video Song | Mem Famous | Goreti Venkanna | Sumanth Prabhas | Kalyan Nayak
- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
Gold rate in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai today hikes on 27 December 2020
Gold rate today on 27 December: Gold rate have fell on Sunday
Gold rate today on 27 December: Gold rate have fell on Sunday. On MCX, the gold rates have been at Rs. 50,950 with a hike of Rs. 10. Gold rate in Delhi for 22-carat has remained Rs. 48,790 and that of 24 carat gold is at Rs. 53,220 with a hike of Rs. 10. In Chennai, the gold rate is at Rs 47,310 per ten gram of 22 carat with a hike of Rs. 10 and that of 24 carat is at Rs. 51,610 with a hike of Rs. 10.
The gold rates in Kolkata is at Rs. 49,430 per 10 gram of 22 carat with a increase of Rs. 10 and the rate of ten grams of 24 carat is at Rs. 52,130 with a increase of Rs. 10. In Mumbai, the gold rates have been at Rs. 48,730 and Rs. 49,730 per ten grams of 22 carat and 24 carat respectively with a fall of with a hike of Rs. 10.
Gold and silver prices have weakened at global markets thus making the domestic prices in India also weak resulting in fall of price for last three days. However, the gold prices mentioned here are due at 8 am, the prices could alter at every moment and hence the gold buyers need to track the live prices at a given time. The mentioned price are closing prices of yesterday while today's price would begin either with a decrease or increase.
|City||22 carat Gold (10gms)||24 carat Gold (10gms)||silver (1kg)|
|Delhi||Rs. 48,790||Rs. 53,220||Rs.67,600|
|Chennai||Rs. 47,310||Rs. 51,610||Rs.71,200|
|Kolkata||Rs. 49,430||Rs. 52,130||Rs.67,600|
|Mumbai||Rs. 48,730||Rs. 49,730||Rs.67,600 |
to track the live prices at a given time. The mentioned price are closing prices of yesterday while today's price would begin either with a decrease or increase.