- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Pay Fee of Rs 100 to Update Biometrics in Aadhaar Card
You need to pay a fee of Rs.100 to update biometrics and Rs. 50 if only the demographic details are altered
Upgrading the unique biometrics enabled 12 digit Aadhaar ID is essential as it is the considered ID and proof of address for the Indian citizens. To make updates in any of the fields, like address, demographics and other details, there are two options, one is to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra or Aadhaar Enrollment Center, and the other one is through online.
According to the tweet from Aadhaar's issuing body, UIDAI, the charges for updating one or more fields will be Rs.100 in a case if the biometrics are also updated. And if only the demographic details are altered, there will be a fee of Rs. 50 only.
#AadhaarUpdateChecklist— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) August 27, 2020
Whether you update one field or many, charges for the #AadhaarUpdate will be Rs. 100 (if you are also updating biometrics) and Rs. 50 (if only demographics details are being updated). List of acceptable documents: https://t.co/BeqUA07J2b pic.twitter.com/6YlYPJFN6L
And update like in Aadhaar holder's name, date of birth or address, UIDAI accepts 32 documents in lieu of proof of identity, 45 for proof of address and 15 documents that can verify the person's date of birth. This is not the usual requirement to submit the request form for upgrade and rate.
#AadhaarUpdateChecklist— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) August 24, 2020
If you want to update your Name, Address or Date of Birth in Aadhaar, ensure that the document you use is in your name and is one of the valid documents listed here: https://t.co/BeqUA07J2b pic.twitter.com/977Py94AwI