- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Did Sharmila Tagore just drop a hint that Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma could be expecting a child?
During her daughter-in-law Kareena Kapoor Khan's radio podcast show "What Women Want", Sharmila Tagore got candid about her family.
During her daughter-in-law Kareena Kapoor Khan's radio podcast show "What Women Want", Sharmila Tagore got candid about her family. She shared her set of worries about how her grandson Taimur Ali Khan is always surrounded by paparazzi which might not be too good for someone of his age. Adding on to her worries, she revealed that when Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are going to have a child in the future, Taimur might be relegated. To Sharmila's statement, Kareena replied, "I hope so." The rumours of Virat and Anushka expecting a child have been going on for a while now as Anushka has taken a break from Bollywood. She and Virat are often spotted enjoying vacations but they haven't made any official confirmation on the rumours.
On the other hand, Taimur has always been in the spotlight because of his adorable self and this is the reason that paps keep clicking pictures and videos of him. However, even his mother Kareena Kapoor Khan has also expressed her worries about the same before. Talking on Kareena's podcast, Sharmila added, "Social media is a concern. Your child would be shaped by many influences. You won't be able to control those influences. Later on, when he is grown-up enough to actually access social media, he will be bombarded with so much information. I feel what the media does is builds you up and then suddenly dumps you."
"At Taimur's age, it doesn't really matter because he is very, very young. But if he is seven or eight, and he continues to be a rage as he is now, then if he is dumped, it would matter. Also, the effect he will have on his peer group… They may like it or may not. I think you guys (Saif and Kareena), not me, have to sort it out. That's the advantage of being a grandmother; we don't have any responsibilities", she concluded.