- Odisha Train Accident Live Updates: Railway minister announces ₹10 lakh ex gratia for kin of deceased, ₹2 lakh for those severely injured
- Over 1,000 future leaders of Indian agriculture and agribusiness to be honored by Indian agribusiness leaders
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik To Visit Train Accident Site tomorrow
- Eye drops slow near-sightedness progression in kids: Study
- Rakesh Tikait has given time till June 9 to the Modi government to arrest Brij Bhushan
- Tata Starbucks announces its first Starbucks Rs. 90 Menu
- The Sunscreen Debate
- Microsoft joins forces with MSDE to train youth in digital & cybersecurity skills
- Here is the list of remarkable creations by Maestro Ilaiyaraaja
- Here is the list of pan-India movies which shows the greatness of Mani Ratnam
Kirti Sanon plays a crime journalist
Actress Kriti Sanon, who will be seen playing the role of a crime journalist in ‘Arjun Patiala’, says that the upcoming film will be a "spoofy kind of a comedy".
Actress Kriti Sanon, who will be seen playing the role of a crime journalist in 'Arjun Patiala', says that the upcoming film will be a "spoofy kind of a comedy".
Talking about 'Arjun Patiala', Kriti said in Mumbai at the GeoSpa Global Spa India Awards on Wednesday: "It is releasing on July 19 and of course, the trailer will be out accordingly. I feel it's a completely different kind of a comedy. It's a slightly spoofy kind of a comedy. I don't think that kind of a take on comedy has been done before." "It has shaped up pretty well. I am still in the middle of dubbing of the film. It has got amazing music. I am also looking forward to the release of the film because I had shot that film before 'Luka Chuppi' and 'Housefull 4' so, when I was doing dubbing of 'Arjun Patiala', I forgot the dialogues of the film."
On her fondness for comedy films, she said: "I think I love comedy. I feel it's very difficult to make people laugh and it's very important also... the kind of stress that we all have in our lives in general."