- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
- Telangana people happy with performance of BRS government: Gutha
Rakul finding a foothold in Bollywood town
Actress Rakul Preet says she hasn't made a name for herself in Bollywood, and still has a long way to go. Rakul made her acting debut in 2009 with Kannada film ‘Gilli’.
Actress Rakul Preet says she hasn't made a name for herself in Bollywood, and still has a long way to go. Rakul made her acting debut in 2009 with Kannada film 'Gilli'. She ventured into Bollywood in 2014 with 'Yaariyan' and was later seen in 'Aiyaary' in 2018.
"I don't think I have yet made a name for myself in Bollywood. I don't think I have done anything. In fact, I always keep saying that the fact that 'I am an actor' has not sunk in my head. I have been in this industry, in films for five to six years now," Rakul told IANS in an e-mail interview.
She added: "Having done so many films even in the South, I mean I take my job seriously, but I don't take the fact that I am an actor seriously." The 28-year-old actress loves her job, and wants to continue doing it with the same passion.
"It feels great that God has been kind and the industries have been welcoming, where I got good projects to work on. But I think there is still a lot more to do and I have just begun, you know. This is just the start," she said. She will next be seen in 'De De Pyaar De', which is slated to release on May 17.