- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
There is no pressure being part of 'Commnado 3' says Adah Sharma
Actress Adah Sharma, who was last seen onscreen in ‘Commando 2’, has said that there is no pressure on her as an actress being part of ‘Commando 3’ on the contrary, she feels fortunate to be part of action-drama film.
Actress Adah Sharma, who was last seen onscreen in 'Commando 2', has said that there is no pressure on her as an actress being part of 'Commando 3' on the contrary, she feels fortunate to be part of action-drama film.
Adah Sharma was interacting with the media at 2nd edition of International Quality Awards 2019 along with Aamir Ali, Shama Sikander, Sunil Grover, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Chetna Pande, Rahul Roy and Vikas Gupta on Friday in Mumbai.
Adah Sharma played character of police officer Bhavna Reddy in 'Commando 2' opposite Vidyut Jammwal and the film did well at the box-office, when asked Adah where she is feeling pressure with release of 'Commando 3' since last two films of the franchise did well at the box office, she said, "There is no pressure for that film. In fact, I feel really fortunate as an actress to be part of a sequel and a film that is a franchise. I was a part of 'Commando 2' and now I am doing same character in 'Commando 3' so as an actor, I feel really lucky to be part of film like this where there is a lot of action so yeah, it an exciting film to be part of."
Talking about her upcoming projects, Adah said, "There is 'Commando 3' and I have been shooting for it. There is also 'Kalki' which is a Telugu period film that I am doing. There is another Hindi film called 'Soulmate' and there is one short film called 'Moh'. Apart from that, there are two more projects which I am going to announce very soon."
'Commando 3' an action-drama film, directed by Aditya Datt and produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah. The film features Vidyut Jammwal, Adah Sharma, Vicky Kadian and Gulshan Devaiah. This film also marks the Bollywood debut of Angira Dhar.
'Commando 3' is a sequel to the 2017 film Commando 2. The film is scheduled to be released on 20th September, 2019.