- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Vikram Swain shows it what 'Making dreams happen' actually looks like!
'A positive attitude can really make your dream come true' - True to this quote, stood up to his dream, presenting Vikram Swain, well known Indian gymnast and choreographer.
'A positive attitude can really make your dream come true' - True to this quote, stood up to his dream, presenting Vikram Swain, well known Indian gymnast and choreographer. This Odisha boy proved his mettle by bagging himself a massive opportunity as a for dance, gymnastic and action trainer for the celebrated actors, Tiger Shroff, Athiya Shetty, Sooraj Pancholi, Sayesha Sehgal and many more.
Coming from a remote village, Antarigam in Odisha, Vikram's journey is inspiring. He hails from a bare 'hand to mouth' family where he has seen the darkest hours of life. When he was 9, he used to work in a park for a meagre amount of Rs 400 as a salary, with which he bought food and milk for his infant brother. Later, he moved to Surat, where he got equipped with the art of embroidery. With a better hope for earning, Vikas moved to Mumbai where he started working as a cleaner. Once he got extremely fascinated by the kids practising gymnastic on Juhu beach, since then he joined them for practising and made it a weekend routine for himself. On one such ocassions, Vikram was spotted by Tiger Shroff and offered him a job role as his personal trainer. Later, Vikram also discovered his flair for dance given to the extremely flexible traits!
Luckily, he got spotted as a trainer by many other celebraties and now evolved as a reputed athlete and dance trainer. He got his card as an assistant choreographer and went on to assist the iconic choreographer Ahmed Khan. Swain has ardently helped some big stars shake a leg for blockbusters like Heropanti, Baaghi, Kis kis ko pyaar karoon, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kaabil, All os well, Airlift, Welcome 2, War, Phantom etc. and currently working on Baaghi 3. Today, Vikram Swain is traveling world wide for various projects, taking the responsibility of his younger brother's education (pursuing MBA) and managing his home both at Odisha and Mumbai. Vikram endlessly thanks Tiger Shroff, Sooraj Pancholi and Shaheen (Syesha Sehgal's mother) for his set grounds.