- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Akhil's next to start without heroine
Akhil Akkineni is just three years old but the actor is yet to score a hit as a hero in his career.
Akhil Akkineni is just three years old but the actor is yet to score a hit as a hero in his career. These days, the actors need to score a hit in one of their first two films to establish themselves in the industry. But, unfortunately, Akhil didn't get that chance till now. Thus, it is highly important for him to score a hit with his fourth film.
This Mr Majnu actor will be working with director Bommarillu Bhaskar for his next film. Touted to be a romantic entertainer, this movie will be produced by Bunny Vaas and presented by Allu Aravind under Geeta Arts banner. The makers are planning to launch the film on this 24th.
But the heroine of the film is yet to be finalized. Both Kiara Advani and Rashmika Mandanna are in consideration and none of them is finalized yet. Apparently, the makers are planning to shoot the first schedule only with Akhil and decide on the heroine in the meantime.