- No party talks of quality & affordable education
- Munich tests India’s foreign policy
- Holistic initiative for a drug-free Hyderabad launched
- Alabama’s SC ruling turns IVF clinics edgy
- Lord rides on Simha Vahanam
- Help in transforming Nellore as polio-free
- Telugu Yuvatha flays CM for mortgaging secretariat
- DCA raids clinics, seizes fake organic oils with false claims
- Call for e-poster contest on wildlife conservation
- Pulse polio drive held to cover 2.53 lakh children in TPT dist
Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Episode 65: Big wigs get nominated
Bigg Boss episode 65 started on a high note as Rahul, who went out on a fake elimination, came back to the house.
Bigg Boss episode 65 started on a high note as Rahul, who went out on a fake elimination, came back to the house. His group mates Punarnavi, Varun and Vithika were overwhelmed by his comeback and on the other side, contestants like Sree Mukhi, Ravi and Siva Jyothi were a bit shocked and disappointed.
Just like every Monday, the nomination episodes have been started and this time, the makers of BB have come up with a unique concept to get strong contestants nominated. They have paired up contestants into four groups: Sree Mukhi-Siva Jyothi, Ravi-Vithika, Varun-Rahul and Punarnavi-Baba Bhaskar. Mahesh is in the safe zone as he is the captain. The housemates have to choose one and eliminate one among these groups.
Sree Mukhi and Siva Jyothi had a heating debate on why they think that they are fit to continue in the house. Their scores were tied until Baba Bhaskar gave a surprise by saving Siva Jyothi. Later, during Vithika and Ravi's turn, Vithika got saved as expected and got saved by her group. During Rahul-Varun's turn, the latter gave up the debate and confessed that he would save Rahul if given a chance.
Even the last nominated person was expected as Punarnavi got saved by her group. Thus, strong contestants, Sree Mukhi, Baba Bhaskar, Ravi and Varun have been nominated for this week. It will be interesting to see who will walk out of the house by this weekend.