- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
- Zakat solution to end Muslim backwardness
- MWC 2024: Concept AI Phone Unveils App-Free Navigation
- TDP cadre displeased over candidates
- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
- TDP-Jana Sena to hold Telugu Jana Vijaya Ketanam meeting in Tadepalligudem today
- Narayana Yuva Sena demands fresh water supply from plant established by Narayana
- Durgesh supporters take out rally seeking ticket to him
- NMD Farooq consoles kin of those died due to arrest of Naidu in Nandyal
- MWC 2024: Samsung Displayed OLED Cling Band: A Futuristic smartphone and a smartwatch
Love is the only selfless thing, says Vijay Devarakonda
Talking at the grand trailer release event of his upcoming film ‘World Famous Lover’ on Thursday, teen sensation Vijay Devarakonda said that love is only ‘selfless’ thing in the world.
Talking at the grand trailer release event of his upcoming film 'World Famous Lover' on Thursday, teen sensation Vijay Devarakonda said that love is only 'selfless' thing in the world.
"I am the world's best lover because the pain I undergo in the film due to heart-breaks is stressful. But I manage to stay alive and kicking due to my strong physique," he said.
He will be romancing four heroines-Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Iza Belle- in this unique love story directed by Kranthi Madhav. "It is a content driven movie and there is lot of excitement around four heroines and what is the film is all about.
I know that there would is excitement around my film in the industry as well as among viewers who expect something new for me," he adds.
In his speech, ace producer K S Rama Rao adds, "It will be a visual-feast. Vijay Devarakonda stamps his presence with his performance despite having four heroines in the movie.
Apart from his dynamic performance, he will showcase a hitherto unknown shade in the movie. Kranthi Madhav etched Vijay's character with utmost care and perfection. This film is not just a Telugu film but will have a pan-India appeal."
Among divas, Catherine Tresa thanked director for offering her such unique role and script. "It is a new-age film with lot of dimensions and hope the audience also feel the same," she added.
Another actress Raashi Khanna said that audience got bit confused about the film after watching the teaser. "People thought Vijay was doing a double or triple role.
My role in this movie will go down as one of the best in my career," she informs. The film is slated for worldwide release on February 14.