Nani encouraged me a lot, says Shraddha Srinath
Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who is making her debut in T-town with `Jersey’, says that the beautiful emotions in the script prompted her to grab the offer with both her hands.
Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who is making her debut in T-town with `Jersey', says that the beautiful emotions in the script prompted her to grab the offer with both her hands.
"Very rarely does a heroine get to act in such a strong role which showcases two different phases of her life," Despite being born and brought up in Hyderabad, the actress tasted success in Kannada and Tamil movies, before making a foray into T 'wood.
She plays Sara in `Jersey' and matched acting strides with reigning star Nani. On working with Nani, she adds, "Not once during the shoot Nani got irritated with my re-takes or language hiccups and encouraged me a lot throughout the film. The film runs on our onscreen chemistry . It has come out really well. We play young lovers who are madly in love with each other and then turn husband and wife who fight all the time on various issues,"
Finally, Shraddha says that another reason behind her accepting the film was the entire team. Her producers, director Gautam, Anirudh have made the film a 'slice of the life' movie and the audience will connect to the struggles of warring couple without fail."
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati