Styling tip that works for all!
Let’s discuss about some dos and don’ts for this Eid season to avoid getting overboard with different colours and patterns!
1. Wear the sequins, mirror works and light zari work as they add that sparkle to your outfits and make it look all the more, worth!
2. Keep your hair pushed back because of the hot temperatures so that it doesn't stick to your head and merge that perfectly made eye liners or else hide that amazing outfit for which you burnt so many calories! (Oops!)
3. Keep it simple, yet classy, which means keep your jewellery really less, and add all the tinkling to your clothes or else foot wears.
4. Avoid wearing loose pants or patayalas. Wear more of tights, leggings or churidaars.
5. Lastly, just put a smile on your face and make all efforts look worth!
1. Avoid going for dark shades like violet, maroon and or bottle greens. Black can be an exceptional, though!
2. Avoid the same old anarkalis. Style your look with a hint of short blouses, or short Kurtis or else wrapped-around saris. Be innovative!
3. Don't rush yourself where everyone is already looking! Avoid shopping from the same old, tested shops. Always keep surfing for the better when you have got time!
4. Don't imitate! (Ladies, that's the first step of fashion.) Always be yourself and you'll stand out along with your style and personality!