Spicy Paneer Fried Rice: Weekend Special Rice Recipe For Your Lunch
It’s weekend!!! Something tasty and special recipe makes your Saturday turn into an awesome one…
It's weekend!!! Something tasty and special recipe makes your Saturday turn into an awesome one…
What about Biryani???
Shall we go with a pulao???
Let's try restaurant style Fried Rice???
Today, we will go with the third option and make it more appetizing adding 'Paneer' to it.
Wow… Now it becomes the weekend special with all the needed tasty ingredients!!!
So, we Hans India have doled out the recipe of this restaurant-style 'Paneer Fried Rice' for our readers… Have a look!
• Oil - 3 tsp
• Chopped Ginger
• Chopped Garlic
• Onion - 1 no. chopped
• Capsicum - 1/2 no. chopped
• Green chilli - 1 no. chopped
• Grated Carrot
• Spring onion
• Salt to taste
• Pepper powder - 1 tsp
• Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
• Chilli powder - 1/3 tsp
• Spring onion stalk
• Cooked Basmati Rice
For Toasting Paneer
• Paneer - 200gms
• Salt to taste
• Chilli powder - 1 tsp
• Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
• Cumin powder - 1 tsp
• Coriander powder - 1 tsp
• Oil - 2 to 3 tsp
• First, you need to marinate the paneer cubes with salt, chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix them well with the paneer cubes and set them aside for 10 minutes.
• Next, take a pan and heat the oil in it. Toast the marinated paneer and spoon them out.
• Thereafter add oil, ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, green chillies one by one and saute them well.
• After the onions change their colour, add carrot and spring onions. Saute them well. Next goes salt, garam masala, chilli powder and pepper powder. Mix them well and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
• Next goes the cooked basmati rice… Mix well and add paneer cubes. That's it! Garnish with spring onions and coriander… Dish out and serve hot…
The spicy and restaurant-style 'Paneer Fried Rice' will definitely satisfy your hunger pangs!!!