Weekend Special: Yummy Macaroni Snack For Your Evenings
Yippee… It’s weekend!!! So, your tummies are craving for something hot and tasty isn’t it?
Yippee… It's weekend!!! So, your tummies are craving for something hot and tasty isn't it?
As restaurants are closed you can't go with any Italian and Chinese snacks… Then what to do???
This time let us give a try to the Indian-Style Macaroni… This yummy snack item will make you satisfy your hunger pangs and adds a special tag to your evening snacks!!!
We Hans India have jotted down the recipe of 'Macaroni' in the below write-up… Have a look!
- • 2 cups cooked macaroni
- • 1 tbsp oil
- • 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- • 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- • 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- • 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- • 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- • 1/4 cup chopped and blanched carrot
- • 1/4 cup chopped and blanched french beans
- • 1/4 cup boiled green peas
- • salt to taste
- • 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- • 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- • 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- • 1/2 tsp garam masala
- • 1 1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- • 1 tbsp grated processed cheese
• Take hold of a pan and heat the oil in it… Then goes cumin seeds and garlic pieces… Saute them for a while and then add onions and capsicum.
• Saute till the onions turn golden brown and then add tomatoes… After the tomatoes turn mushy, add all the veggies like carrots, beans and green peas.
• Let them cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Then add enough salt and leave for about 30 seconds.
• Thereafter you need to add the powders like garam masala, pav bhaji masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix them well and add 2 tbsp of water. Leave it for about 2 minutes and then add the macaroni.
• Toss them well with the masala concoction and serve hot… Garnish with coriander and cheese and enjoy the Indian-Style Macaroni with tomato sauce…
That's it! Your yummy evening snack is ready in minutes!!! Make your weekends special with these type of yummy and delectable dishes…