- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Everything you need to know before you breakup
You need to be sure if you want to break up, take a break or simply have a discussion before broaching the subject to your partner!
1 Be sure of what you are looking for
You need to be sure if you want to break up, take a break or simply have a discussion before broaching the subject to your partner! Whether you doubt even a single factor, you might want to take a little longer until you're 100% positive. Be straightforward about why you want this, and stay firm about your decision.
2 List the reasons!
You are straightforward on having the divorce/breakup, now it's up to you to let your partner know about your decision. State-specific reasons that you consider this to be the best choice and stop beating around the bush. Hear what he/she has to say; consider his/her point of view; look for things to focus on (only if you want to!). Your partner deserves to know why you would like to take this
3 Do it directly!
Some find it easy and some find it hard, but there is no denying that the right way is to do it personally! NEVER make use of messages or calls to break the news. To express it in person is more respectable and considerate. Have a one-on-one over what you thought was wrong, and why you no longer reciprocate the same feelings. It's all about being treated with respect!
4 Be a Listener
Now that you broke your partner's news, you were potentially opening the floodgates. This could come to your partner as a complete surprise and they may or may not take it in a good way. You need to be ready to be on their brunt's receiving end, and even end up consoling them. Either way, you have to make sure that you're a very patient listener at that point and are there for him/her.
There is no definite way to do it the' right' way, but your priority should be to be respectful and considerate of your partner. Therefore, if they choose not to stay in touch with you and need space until you get to speak to each other again– accept that for a while and step away!