- State BJP hails Guv for rejecting two BRS names for MLC seats
- Decision raises questions about fairness of process
- Governor has no right to hold office, says Vemula
- Skin Care tips that work like magic
- Human Resource Professional Day
- Relationship: Rebuilding confidence after emotional abuse
- Leaked! Pixel Watch 2 design and specifications ahead of launch
- Financial Distress Leads To Abduction And Tragic Death Of Delhi Man By Acquaintances
- Arvind Kejriwal To Launch 'Samaj Kalyan Patrika's For Welfare Scheme Awarenes
- Delhi: MCD Launches Urgent Campaign Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases Amid Data Secrecy
Ola Electric to set up one lakh charging points in 400 cities
Ola Electric on Thursday unveiled the Ola 'Hypercharger Network', the charging network for its upcoming two-wheeler products starting with the Ola Scooter to be launched in the coming months
Bengaluru: Ola Electric on Thursday unveiled the Ola 'Hypercharger Network', the charging network for its upcoming two-wheeler products starting with the Ola Scooter to be launched in the coming months.
Ola said in a statement it will offer "the most comprehensive" set of charging options to its electric vehicle customers through a combination of widely deployed high-speed Ola Hyperchargers and the home-charger that will come bundled with the Ola Scooter. "The Ola Hypercharger Network will be the widest and densest electric two wheeler charging network in the world, with more than 100,000 charging points across 400 cities", it said.
In the first year, Ola is setting up over 5,000 charging points across 100 cities in India, more than double the existing charging infrastructure in the country, the statement said. The Ola Scooter can be charged 50 per cent in 18 minutes for a 75 kms range, it said.
Ola Hyperchargers will be widely deployed across cities and will be found in city centres and dense business districts as standalone towers as well as in locations such as malls, IT parks, office complexes and cafes, it said.
The Ola Hypercharger network, being built by Ola along with partners, will be complemented by the home charger that will be bundled with the Ola Scooter. The home charger will require no installation and will provide Ola customers the convenience of charging at home by simply plugging into a regular wall socket for overnight charging, the statement said.