- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Pharma college holds Teachers day fete
G Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, celebrated Teachers Day by paying respects to former President of India and great philosopher, Sarvepalli Radhakrishna on his birth anniversary and honouring the present day faculty of college.
Mehdipatnam : G Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, celebrated Teachers Day by paying respects to former President of India and great philosopher, Sarvepalli Radhakrishna on his birth anniversary and honouring the present day faculty of college. Students also conducted traditional day on this day by taking active part in games and cultural activities.
On this occasion, the college facilitated three eminent teaching personalities of Pharmacy education, A V Srikanth, retired Principal, Polytechnic College of Pharmacy, Yadagirigutta, C V S Subrahmanyam, Principal, Gokaraju Ranga Raju college of Pharmacy, Hyderabad and K S Murali Krishna, Principal, MLR institute of Pharmacy. Amareshwar, retired professor from Osmania University graced the occasion as Chief Guest.
According to college authorities, A V Srikanth played A key role in many activities of technical education department under United AP. He served to TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme) for many years.
He is acting as Governing body member of few private pharma colleges and helping to boost up Pharmacy education. C V S Subrahmanyam is author of many Pharma books. He is active member of many a universities for different academic activities. Murali Krishna is a generous person with noble qualities and had been encouraging poor students in all aspects.