TRS MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy assures posts to committed cadre

TRS MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy assures posts to committed cadre
x
Highlights

TRS MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy on Sunday assured that every committed party activist would get a post with the blessings of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR).

Kukatpally: TRS MP Kotha Prabhakar Reddy on Sunday assured that every committed party activist would get a post with the blessings of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR).

Addressing a meeting of Patancheru constituency-level TRS activists on the town outskirts, the MP pledged to protect the interests of the committed party activists. He described TRS as a party with capable leadership and a strong cadre right from village to state level.

The MP said that the fact that the constituency was the first in TRS enrolment programme indicated the capability of local MLA Gudem Mahipal Reddy, who chaired the meeting, attended by MLC V Bhupal Reddy and former MLA K Satyanarayana.

Mahipal Reddy said that 55,000 members have been enrolled in the party. He asserted that all the TRS activists working for the party with commitment would get posts. Reddy remarked that the credit for getting him elected as MLA would go to the cadre.

He assured that no activist was being ignored and that cadre's interests would be protected. The MLA said the constituency stood first in the membership drive in Sangareddy district, thanks to the efforts of the activists. The party could collect Rs 40.48 lakh for the membership.

Reddy said 90% of the elections for village, mandal and town party committees have been completed. The rest of the 10% would be over soon. He wanted the party leaders to announce the committees after holding meetings in mandals.

The MLA expressed confidence over TRS winning the three municipalities in the district, with 60 councillors, in the ensuing elections. He assured the party cadre that there were many nominated posts like temple/market committees and chairmen for corporations and that committed activists would be accommodated.

ZP vice chairman Kunchala Prabhakar, ZPTC Members B Supraja Venkat Reddy, Gangula Sudhakar Reddy, Kumar Goud, MPPs Sushmasri, Eerla Devanand, Corporator Thota Anjayya, ATMA Committee chairman Gadila Kumar Goud, Rythu Samanvyaya Committee mandal president V Chandrasekhar Reddy and town TRS president B Vijay Kumar were present on the occasion.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Next Story
More Stories