- LRS revived: Govt sets March 31 as deadline to get lands regularised
- India now dreams big: PM
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
Vaibhav Jewellers celebrates silver jubilee at AS Rao Nagar
Vaibhav Group of Companies, a well-established business group, primarily spearheaded by Jewellery division ‘Vaibhav Jewellers’, celebrated their 25th anniversary on a grand note at AS Rao Nagar on Sunday.
AS Rao Nagar: Vaibhav Group of Companies, a well-established business group, primarily spearheaded by Jewellery division 'Vaibhav Jewellers', celebrated their 25th anniversary on a grand note at AS Rao Nagar on Sunday.
As part of anniversary celebrations various activities were conducted at the AS Rao Nagar showroom. Brand Ambassador Rakul Preet Singh (cine actress) visited the showroom and met the 25 winners of "Meet & Greet – Rakul Preet" Contest, conducted on social media on the occasion. A 25th anniversary special collection – 'Divine Treasures' Exclusive Antique & Ruby-Emerald Jewellery was also launched.
Addressing the customer gathering, Rakul Preet said "Vaibhav's true identity is by their design". The ideology flows in their brand philosophy and relationships by design. Vaibhav Jewellers has carved for itself a special place amongst its peers by presenting customers with signature designs; curated Jewellery sourced from all over the country, and earned the reputation of preferred jeweler in the states of Andhra and now in Telangana.
Mallika Manoj Grandhi, CMD, Vaibhav Jewellers, said "We thank all our customers, suppliers, vendors, government & financial institutions, unmatched skilled karigars, publications & media houses and Vaibhavites who all believed in Vaibhav Jewellers' deep-rooted values.
R Satish, CEO, Vaibhav Jewellers, said "Our employees, who always strive to deliver the best when it comes to product & services, are always with us, which gave us growth and improved our brand value.