Bright, chilly in Delhi as mercury drops to 10
It was a bright, chilly, windy morning in the national capital on Friday with the minimum temperature recorded five notches below average at 10.4 degrees Celsius, the weather office said.
New Delhi: It was a bright, chilly, windy morning in the national capital on Friday with the mm recorded five notches below average at 10.4 degrees Celsius, the weather office said.
"The sky was partly cloudy. The city witnessed moderate fog in the morning," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 82 per cent. There was 0.9 mm of rain recorded in the past 24 hours since Thursday.
The maximum temperature was likely to hover around 26 degrees Celsius.
On Thursday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 11.8 degrees Celsius, four notches below the season's average, while the maximum was 24.6 degrees Celsius, five notches below the season's average.
- Palaniswami must tender his resignation: DMK leader Dayanidhi Maran
- Saradha scam: CBI issues look out notice against Rajeev Kumar
- Will leave AAP in 2020: MLA Alka Lamba
- Dhinakaran asks clarification from EC regarding non-registration of votes
- Despite Lok Sabha poll loss, Congress happy to win Naxal-hit Bastar seat