- Andhra Pradesh: Bus rams into students in Chilakaluripet, one dead
- Hyderabad: Souring Indo-Canadian ties keep Telugu students on edge
- Naveen had been working for women’s reservation for a long time: Mangaraj
- Pramila Mallik elected unopposed: Odisha Assembly gets first woman Speaker
- Odisha govt presents Rs 28,200 cr supplementary budget
- Get iPhone 15 Series mobiles delivered in 10 minutes at Blinkit; Find details
- THK India donates computers, podiums worth Rs 25L to VSU
- Ashok Leyland service facility inaugurated in Renigunta
- Awareness session on PoSH Act held in Sri City
- Hyderabad: Actor Navdeep appears before Narcotics police in Madhapur drug case
Odisha train mishap: CBI to probe from sabotage angle of signaling system
CBI has swung into action to probe into the horrific triple train action that took place on Friday at Balasore.
The CBI has asked the police to hand over the FIR. CBI is likely to first focus on the causes mentioned in the FIR and may take up probe from the sabotage angle of the signalling system, it is learnt.