Soldier killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
An Indian soldier was killed on Thursday in Pakistani firing on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district.
Jammu:An Indian soldier was killed on Thursday in Pakistani firing on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district.
Defence Ministry sources said the Pakistan Army resorted to unprovoked shelling of mortars and firing with small arms to target Indian positions in the Sunderbani sector.
"The Pakistan ceasefire violation started early on Thursday morning. One soldier sustained critical injuries in the shelling and succumbed to the injuries. Our positions are effectively retaliating," an official said.
- This Gujarat Woman's Cow Dung-Coated Car Is An Internet Sensation
- It was unfortunate : Gujarat CM on Surat Fire accident
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility