- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
Students told to be clear while making decisions
The Andhra University political science reader, Prof. K Ravi, told the students to have clarity on every issue before taking a decision.
The Andhra University political science reader, Prof. K Ravi, told the students to have clarity on every issue before taking a decision. He was speaking at a seminar on “Decision-making How and Why” organized at the Siddhartha Womens’ College here on Monday.
Ravi said that the incidents happening around should not influence decision-making. Impressions on surroundings or issues should not dominate the thinking capacity of an individual; he said and wanted students to be judicious while taking decisions. He wanted them to think from different angles and come to a conclusion for better results.
He also wanted students not to be carried away by the situations around. Such decisions would turn out to be disastrous, he said and asked the students to explore every option and examine every angel before taking a decision.
The college principal Dr T Vijayalakshmi was in the chair. The college lecturers G Padmaja and D Aruna and Andhra Loyola College retired lecturer in politics Prof. Rama Raju, were also present.