- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Court rejects YSRCP MP Mithun Reddy's bail plea
YSR Congress MP Mithun Reddy\'s bail plea has been dismissed by a court in Andhra Pradesh. Mithun Reddy who has been arrested for allegedly assaulting an Air India Official in November last year will be in 14 days judicial remand till January 30 in Nellore district prison.
YSR Congress MP Mithun Reddy's bail plea has been dismissed by a court in Andhra Pradesh. Mithun Reddy who has been arrested for allegedly assaulting an Air India Official in November last year will be in 14 days judicial remand till January 30 in Nellore district prison.
The bail plea of Mithun Reddy and another YSR Congress leader Madhusudan Reddy were dismissed by the Fifth Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Prasad in Tirupati on Wednesday on the grounds that they did not cooperate with the investigation official. Air India official Rajasekhar who filed the FIR stated that the YSRCP MP had slapped him and alleged that his supporters created a nuisance at the airport.
According to the police, Mithun Reddy had picked up an argument with the official regarding boarding passes. A case was registered against Mithun Reddy and others under sections 448 (house trespass), 353 (assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty) and 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of IPC.