- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Montessori School students enter Telugu Book of Records
Montessori School here organised a unique programme ‘Saharsra Galarchana – Vemana Satakam’ to mark the International Mother Language Day on the school premises on Wednesday.
Tanuku: Montessori School here organised a unique programme ‘Saharsra Galarchana – Vemana Satakam’ to mark the International Mother Language Day on the school premises on Wednesday. More than 1,008 students of the school formed into 10 batches to recite dozen poems (popularly known as ‘Vemana Satakam’).
The students of the school were well prepared to recite the values-imparting poems written by the great Telugu poet Yogi Vemana. School Director Prakasa Rao felicitated the Telugu teachers and the officials from the Telugu Book of Records on this occasion.
Local MLA Arimilli Radha Krishna, senior doctor Thathina Rama Bramham, eminent educationalists Gubbala Thamayya, Pragathi Raja, Sanskrit scholar Soundharya Rajan, people’s poet Rasa Raju, Social activist S Manorama were among the prominent personalities who attended the event and addressed the students on the occasion.
This event also created a record by entering the Telugu Book of Records. Dr Sai Sree, Telugu Book of Records HRD, awarded the certificate acknowledging the success of the event and praised the students for their discipline and commitment.