X
X
Top
ADVERTISEMENT

Two suffer electric shock, hurt

Two suffer electric shock, hurt
x
Highlights

Two people severely hurt when a truck came in contact with HT cable at Timmanagaripalem in Chillakuru mandal on Friday. According to sources, when a truck was moving into the village for collecting huge stocks of paddy, it accidentally came in contact with 11 KV electric cable.

Nellore: Two people severely hurt when a truck came in contact with HT cable at Timmanagaripalem in Chillakuru mandal on Friday. According to sources, when a truck was moving into the village for collecting huge stocks of paddy, it accidentally came in contact with 11 KV electric cable.

Flames erupted in which the truck caught on fire. Driver Raja and cleaner Naguru received severe injuries, who were in the cabin. Four workers in the backside of the truck jumped from the vehicle and survived.

The fire tenders were rushed to the spot and douse the flames and the truck was completely reduced to ashes. Injured were shifted to Area Hospital in Gudur and then to Nellore for better treatment.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories